Master Build Special Edition Guarneri del Gesu 1743 “Cannone” SESale!
Out of stock
• Master Build Series Special Edition Guarneri Del Gesu 1743 “Cannone” violin.
• Body Length: 354 mm. Upper Bout: 168 mm. Center Bout: 111 mm. Lower Bout: 207 mm
• Premium grade European spruce and one piece exquisite flame maple.
• Premium Italian varnish, varnishing material imported from Italy/Spain (ground coat).
• One of a kind Master level antique, master aging treatment based on 17th Italian master works.
• Deluxe boxwood fitting, ebony fingerboard.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi G/D/A/ with gold label E, Aubert bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound po
Important Announcement: we understand this is a difficult times for all musicians, as music community is one of the hardest hit industry under current circumstances. Starting May 8th, 2020, we will accept offers that exceeds usual discount, for all our instruments. Simply submit your best offer, and we will do our best to make it happen for you.
We shall all get through this hard time all together.
A superior “Cannone” Guarneri with a thick, mature DARK tone and powerful projection! The special edition with one piece back and exquisite antique appearance that matches the “aging” voice and total modern playability. Featuring top grade European sprue and exquisite one flame maple. Highly collectable for serious musicians and “Guarneri” lovers!
DEEP, THICK AND DARK G string with extra depth and the authentic Guarneri “gusty” tone. Highly projective and ringing voice with an easy response. Very refined E string that sings big tone and great sustain. Superb playability with a mellow, booming, powerful voice! A total professional grade instrument with master level build quality