Master Build Special Edition Antonio Stradivarius 1715 “Cremonese”
• Master Build Special Edition, Antonio Stradivarius 1715 “Cremonese” Violin
• Body Length: 356 mm. Upper Bout: 168 mm. Lower Bout: 206 mm
• Premium European spruce (ALPS) and one piece highly flamed maple, naturally dried over 15 yrs.
• Premium antique brown varnish, varnishing material imported from Italy/Spain (ground coat)..
• Deluxe boxwood fitting, ebony fingerboard.
• Premium package Set up : Evah Pirazzi strings, Aubert Bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post
A modern master piece crafted based on the 1715 “Cremonese” strad, the all time classic Stradivarius. A superior, refind sounding violin with sonorous “elegant” tone and full projection! The classic “strad” sound with a warm, bold lower register and superior projective, focus tone, as the performance clip represents. Tremendous sound and “quality voice” from all ranges with a fast, smooth playing feel. Open, full with a vibrant warm voice in the lower register. Clear and sweet in the mid range that sings expressively. Signature Stradivarius E string, brilliant and “golden” voice that can easily fills the hall. A superior sounding Stradivarius that delivers exceptional voice and appearance! Advanced to professional usage.