Master Build deluxe Wood #346 Guarneri del Gesu 1741 “Vieuxtemps”
Out of stock
• Master Build Deluxe Wood #346 Guarneri Del Gesu 1741 “Vieuxtemps.” The most valuable Guarneri del Gesu of all time.
• Body Length: 354 mm. Upper Bout: 163 mm. Center Bout: 110 mm. Lower Bout: 205 mm
• Top graded European tonewood with one piece gorgeous flame maple.
• Premium Italian varnish, varnishing material imported from Italy/Spain (ground coat).
• One of a kind Master level antiquing, master aging treatment based on 17th Italian master works.
• Deluxe boxwood fitting, ebony fingerboard.
• Premium package Set up: Evah Pirazzi strings, Aubert Bridge. Professionally cut bridge and sound post.
“The Vieuxtemps Guarneri is a violin built by the renowned Italian instrument maker Giuseppe Guarneri in 1741. One of the last built by Guarneri, the instrument gained its named after being by the French 19th century violinist Henri Vieuxtemps. The instrument was later used by Yehudi Menuhin, Itzhak Perlman and Pinchas Zukerman, and has been sometimes called the “Mona Lisa” of violins for its craftsmanship, condition, and rich sound. In the summer of 2010, violin was offered for sale by Bein & Fushi of Chicago on behalf of its owner Ian Stoutzker. The asking price of $18 million, would, if met, make the violin the most valuable instrument in history.”…This “Vieuxtemps” violin is no bout one of the most characteristic violin made in Del Gesu’s golden period, a excellent design for virtuoso type usage: slightly shorter body length/neck that makes shifting and playing in higher register effortlessly. High arching and focused body pattern, huge sound box delivers fine concert type tone, no weak spot. Accurate copy of this historical famous piece.
A faithful recreation of the Guarneri del Gesu 1741 “Vieuxtemps” in every detail! Vintage vibe workmanship that delivers a clean, projective and penetrating voice with great power and volume! A total virtuoso type violin delivers both playability and performance demand.
Open powerful booming tone that sings with great depth. Rich ringing in mid range, strong projection that speaks with clear definition. Focused brilliant E string with great sustain, direct projection and sweet edgy penetrating tone! Big sound with extremely fast response. The perfect instrument for players looking for an authentic, vintage “Guarneri” vibe that meets the demand of virtuoso usage.