Italian Replica Antique Antonio Stradivarius 1716 “Messiah” SE
Out of stock
• New Italian replica antique edition of original 1716 Antonio Stradivarius “Messiah” SE
• Body Length: 356 mm. Upper Bout: 167 mm. Center Bout: 108 mm. Lower Bout: 208 mm..
• Selected AA spruce and ONE PIECE flame maple, 8 plus years old naturally seasoned.
• Classic Italian antique golden brown varnish, tone oriented.
• Pro set up with Tonica string, German Aubert bridge.
Important Announcement: we understand this is a difficult times for all musicians, as music community is one of the hardest hit industry under current circumstances. Starting May 8th, 2020, we will accept offers that exceeds usual discount, for all our instruments. Simply submit your best offer, and we will do our best to make it happen for you.
We shall all get through this hard time all together.
A superior “Messiah” strad copy with exceptional big resonant, extremely rare at this price range! Professionally set up with high end playability. Selected one piece back with medium flame. Brilliant higher register that speaks with a smooth projection, very open and pleasant to hear tone. Great volume on G string with a deep open tone. A projective sounding strad that built with seriousness, at very affordable price.