Custom Made Modern Guarneri del Gesu 1743 “Cannone” SE
Out of stock
• Custom made modern antique copy based on original 1743 Guarneri del Gesu “Cannone.” All time Guarneri grand pattern.
• Entirely made with seasoned European spruce and maple, 10 yrs old.
• Body Length: 354 mm. Upper Bout: 168 mm. Center Bout: 111 mm. Lower Bout: 207 mm
• Professionally hand tuned plate and bass bar.
• Tone oriented oil varnish for optimal resonance and warmth.
• Pro set up with Dominant string and Aubert bridge
Introducing the new Custom Made Modern Edition: the very choice for advanced player, featuring fine European tonewood and slow cooked oil varnish, professionally tuned plates and bass bar. Exact Copy based on specific Guarneri pattern, carefully following original arching and overall pattern. A super deal for serious players and collectors who need an elite level instrument, at lowest possible cost!
Deep full sounding “Cannone” Guarneri with a bold volume and sonorous tone! Superb refined lower register with an open, deep tone. Warm mellow voice that sings with clarity. Professionally hand tuned plate and bass bar to achieve optimal strength and response. Modern Italian golden brown oil varnish done in light antique style. A PURE player’s violin that delivers fantastic appearance with great playability , at a musician friendly price!